Wednesday, November 27, 2013

EILEEN'S BOWLING BUDDY


Ashly Galante endorses Eileen's Bowling Buddy


You might have noticed me swinging a warmup tool before we took our practice shots the past few weeks. Will certainly had a good laugh about it last night. Eileen's Bowling Buddy is bowling's version of the bat donut you see baseball players use in the on deck circle. I found an advertisement for it in the October 2013 edition of Bowling World magazine and thought it looked intriguing. After viewing the videos on their website, I figured it was worth a flier.

Bowlers are almost never seen doing any warm up excercises before they bowl. Most warm up by bowling. You may see a few bowlers stretch a little but that's about it. I'm about a week away from my 54th birthday and for the past few years, I've found I feel tight and achy through my first dozen or so deliveries. That's no longer the case since I picked up a Bowling Buddy. I swing this thing for a couple of five minute intervals before we take our practice shots and I'm limbered up and ready to go from the start.

I also picked up one for my Dad who is 82 and still bowling. Besides warming up with it before he bowls, he swings it several times during the day while he's at home watching TV. He says it has helped his arm swing and his balance in addition to the benefit of loosening up before he bowls. So go ahead and laugh at my new toy if you like but give it a few swings and you'll wish you had one.



I ordered the pin version and the "flat ball" version
'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment